Radio Code

JOhnson

:lmaojump: as a few of you know I do a basic shoutcast listen2myradio which is free in spcn ... iv been looking in the snippets and spotted the snippet Shout Cast Radio Spammer Sock Bot iv tried to edit for spcn and have failed as always :lolwave: does this code only work for a hosted radio ? or will it work for a basic shoutcast listen2myradio and if so would someone give me a hand when there not to busy :lolwave: as always thanks to anyone who replies to this :D

omg he is back ... everyone dives under the bed ... and is Ozzy still on sick leave :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me the info and I'll come up with something for it.

:lmaojump: listen err0r when your not to busy just reply to this and tell me what info you need ... and thanks again for the reply :D

didn't i already make one for you before?

:oops: yes you did it worked for a while then stopped working so I put it on one of my pen drives and lost the pen drive ... then I see this in snippets "Shout Cast Radio Spammer Sock Bot" and thought I might be able to get that to work but as I sed I failed :( and the only reason I could think that it failed is because the snippet looks like it is for a hosted internet radio and not a free one like iv got (maybe im wrong) as always err0r thanks for help and the reply :D

Quick Code

menu channel {
  My Radio
  .Set Channel: { set %myradioroom $$?="Full Channel Name" }
  .$iif($timer(.myradio),$style(2)) Turn On: { myradio | .timer.myradio 0 10 myradio | echo -a myradio msg on }
  .$iif(!$timer(.myradio),$style(2)) Turn Off: { unset %myradio.song | .timer.myradio off | echo -a myradio msg off }
}
alias myradio { sockclose myradio | sockopen myradio 109.169.47.158 80 }
on *:sockopen:myradio: { 
  if ($sockerr) { echo -a $sockerr | sockclose $sockname | halt }
  sockwrite -n $sockname POST /chat/fr2.php?ip=109.169.47.158&port=9522&ip1=&ip2=&ip3=&show=&b=1&radioid=1177905 HTTP/1.0
  sockwrite -n $sockname Host: 109.169.47.158
  sockwrite -n $sockname $crlf
}
on *:sockread:myradio: {
  if ($sockerr > 0) return
  var %myradio | sockread %myradio
  if ($regex(%myradio,/<center>Song :  (.*?)<\/body></html> <\/body>/)) { 
	if ($regml(1) == Radio Status : Off) { sockclose $sockname | halt }
	if (%myradio.song != $regml(1)) && ($regml(1) != $null) { set %myradio.song $regml(1) | msg %myradioroom Now playing: $regml(1) on http://independent.listen2myradio.com }
	sockclose $sockname 
  }
}