Vn Conn. Rescripted For Buzzen...

Hypnotika

Yo,

I'm looking for someone talented to rescript a VN connection to work with Buzzen. The original scripter, Terminal_Access, who scripted it to work with SPCN has moved on to game development and isn't available to rescript it so it works with Buzzen.

She's a tight script. I've got the project running on vWorker aka Rent-A-Coder, which means I'm willing to pay for the time.

If you're interested shoot me an email or respond here with your question and/or quote and timeframe of length of completion and my expectations.

No need for trolling. We all have our preferred scripts.

- Hypnotika.

NB: Scripter will have to sign a NDA.

Why use old connections made originally for older chat networks.. it would just be easier to recode a new connection for Buzzen altogether lol..

Yeah, I've already done that BUT I have a tight script just laying here which all relys on the VN base script. It's a damned shame to let it go to waste, it really is a nice clean piece of work.

Unfortunately I'm a n00b when it comes to connection scripts, everything else I can do, and I've no time these days to sit for hours learning stuff.

Ahhh well <chit> It'll get done one way or another lol

Cheers.

Yeah its understandable! I dont have much time to work on my Buzzen conn lately but I have found it makes things more interesting to learn lol!!! If it suits your needs then it shouldnt go to waste! I would help out but my time online hasnt been the greatest due to other situations..

No worries man :yes: Yeah I should get back into the swing of scripting again... Maybe during College break I'll script my arse off.. If I'm not legless lol