Tg007 Audio

QldTaken

Hello Sims

First of all that stream was down becasue we are upgrading our systems atm, as we just upgraded our website we have a whole new system coming in place with SMS System Plus live Studio numbers so in result to that we have had to reset that connection as we have re designed our shoutcast to support our new service.

I'm not here to Fight with you, i think you have a good radio and it sucks we couldnt partner up casue gosh with your skills my skills we could of had one kick ass radio.

and your right i had one other radio that was scn as i was a partner but they Ripped me off.

Oh and PS: What dealings have i had with you i dont even know you bar from applying for a job there back in the day

But dont abuse me of Lic rules and stuff becasue thats not true thankyou,

Edited by QldTaken

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
Well thanks for the kind words and thanks for not making it a huge debate as you both are aware that the people decide and that you both are good stations and keep up the good work on both stations and luck to both of you!! and the past is in the past. things do change!! :D

I'm not fighting at all nor am I here to play the " my radio's better than your radio " game because that's just stupid.

I have nothing further to discuss on this topic I've stated everything I need 2.

Good luck Hix and take care

again apologies to err0r and chain

Wow! since 2002 I have stayed quiet on all forums til a couple days ago. I never dreamt one statement would result in a huge debate. I do not wish to debate hense why I said little about the station I am still loyal to until things change there and why I simply said thank you for the offer and went on with my day. What makes a good station? On the internet especially I feel that it boils down to the listeners. There is so many stations to chose from that the station that thrives to cater to the listener and the staff wins the listeners. NOT the stream or equipment. People come to the internet to escape the pressures of reality. To have fun and enjoy themselves. If they want news or weather or just music with no dj then can turn on their local station. Coming to the internet is different for them, or atleast my listeners. They want the one on one personal interaction with the dj when they request. I have heard time and time again "Fiesty said my name! " or the man that asked his girlfriend to marry him through a request because my show brought them together night after night until they met and started a life. Do you honestly think they care what equipment we use? or if the commercials we play are made in a stuido? No. As long as the music rocks them out and the dj makes them feel like they are important to the show and that the dj wishes them to be around. They are happy.

That's all I have to say on the topic.

I wish all who have radio stations the best of luck!!

If TG had a radio station then that would mean it'd need a jingle... and a slogan. That would be kinda cool yet odd.

In all seriousness though, it seems like a good idea but I don't think there would be enough people to keep it alive so it would likely end up fading out then disappearing. Any DJs probably wouldn't have any ties to the station either if a paid position becomes available to them or more popular Internet station comes along with an offer, which would provide better work experience.

Hello,

I see your point of view

However the radio wouldnt fade away becasue We own the radio company outright we have been around for years working in studios and artists and music so it wouldnt fade away we have lots of djs that work for us and of course would let people become a dj as well,

But we wouldnt fade away becasue we dont depend on people for money to keep us going HitzRadio is a Sub company to our main company, having a TG Radio is pretty good becasue it would mean people can submit there own music online choose music of course Tech News on Audio even know some people think thats not really cool, but i think its cool becasue its fun not only do people get to read the news they can listen to the news via Audio format,

Also providing Help files in audio format is also really good for this site i think even know i have a Broadcasting degree does not make me right but on a degree side i think it would be made for this site you know steping it up a little.

And of course our team will provide all the promo work and audio designing, and everything would be free we dont make people give money or anything,

However some people disagree with it some people think its cool, but thats why they make trials to test it out you know,

Regards