Chainscriptz.net

chain

Hey Johnson sorry bud it took me long to response, but you are a member and all is correct if you have any more issues please let me know. As iam still working out a few buggs on the login system and mail system. I've added a new system that lets you make your own password now!! just just inform me if there is other issues.

Thanks Chain™

:lmaojump: will do fella and im about to put a new HDD in this machine ... but iv got all the links and give me a day and I should be up and running :D

• Site Moderator
Hey just an update to chainscriptz, as you all well have seen in the past few days the site was down again, well this time it was due to us getting the site redone using phpbb3 which err0r had recommended to use as wordpress was basicly only good for news and articles, which I wanted the site to do more like downloads and etc huge forum. So I have picked a theme and Techdesigns did the portal for me. = meaning err0r :P So now Iam using phpbb3 and the website is fully operational and ready. As the days and weeks and months I'll be adding more and more stuff, but for now its to get use to the website as I tried to make it look as close to the other but better. I'am also sorry that members have to rejoin as its a pain in the arse but once again sorry for the inconvience!! thanks all for the support!! :yes: