Online Degree

first off, check if the university issuing the degrees online are in the international list.

http://www.unesco.org/iau/onlinedatabases/list.html

then, if the university issues the degree (regardless of online or not), it should allow you to do the online degree and still have it internationally recognised.

i do not believe that they would consider an online course any less of value than one which you actually attend. at the end of each subject, i still believe you submit the same assessments, and do the same exams, or ones of the same difficulty.

we have open university here in australia as well. i think it's fine, just make sure it is from a university that is internationally recognised.

TGK i checked this for universities in kuwait i found just 2 kuwait univ & arab open university but there should be American university in kuwait as its recognized here. and in egypt branch for american university is in the list of the site in egypt not in kuwait how come!! i checked phoeinx also its recognized but when i compare subjects in american university / arab open university which is in a partnership with open university / phoenix subjects are completly different except little.

The best thing to do is to do your research (which you are) and contacting admissions advisors/reps from the school you're looking at and ask them these questions specifically. They're there to help and answer any of your questions and they would be the ones who should definitely know all your answers.