To Whom It Really Matters

eXphire

well i'm not sure if anyone really cared that i havent been on i awhile but i thought i would drop a line or 2 and let everyone know i probably won't be on for a little bit i have joined the marines and am leaving very shortly for boot camp and hopefully over seas as soon as possible but as the topic suggests its really whoever cares lol see yall later down the road

I aint the army type but my brother is stationed at NC's Fort Brag, 82nd Airborne, he aint been in very long and he leave aug.15th for Iraq.

Its a great future goodluck and drop by when your back!

well i'm not sure if anyone really cared that i havent been on i awhile but i thought i would drop a line or 2 and let everyone know i probably won't be on for a little bit i have joined the marines and am leaving very shortly for boot camp and hopefully over seas as soon as possible but as the topic suggests its really whoever cares lol see yall later down the road

Hey exphire. I remember you. I hope all goes well for you. I've never joined the service before, but I am mighty proud of anyone, and everyone who serves. I hope you know you've got my deepest respect. Be safe, and we'll see you back soon. :)