My Networks' Profile Manager

[::X-System::]

1628.png

It's self explanatory

Yet there are few points that are not showing on the screenshot;

- Profile manager auto kills your ghost using nickserv (If the network supports it), also if someone /nick <yournick> they'll get auto killed (profile manager will set your nick to nick_ If the network doesnt support nickserv)

- It uses nickserv to RELEASE the nick if frozen

- It auto /nick <your_stuck_nick> once it quits (if it couldn't be ghost-killed)

I made that for personal use only, however, any suggestions/ideas are greatly welcomed :)

Looks good. A few suggestions if I may. The list of all the servers/networks would be better contained in a dropdown combo box. YOU could lose the list box and place the combo box at the top of the first tab and have add/remove/edit buttons to the right of it, and still keep all your edit boxes beneath it. This way it will clean it up, and remove the cluttered buttons from being down the bottom and just keep an aply/close button there instead.

If you do decide to keep the list box - lose the box from around it and do the same with the tab. Boxes are used to group controls :)

On the auto join tab, there probably isn't any real reason to have the check box named the same. A simple enable would do, and I'd personally lose the question mark after it (unless it somehow links to a help menu) :)

One last thing re. the autojoin tab. Maybe you could use a right click popup for the add/remove/clear functions instead of buttons? :D

Apart from that I think it looks great and shows real promise. Good job :)

Edited by Silo

One last thing re. the autojoin tab. Maybe you could use a right click popup for the add/remove/clear functions instead of buttons? :D

^ thought of that tbh, just didnt want to get more DLLs involved, i might do it after all tho

This addon could come very handy if you join more then one network. Good job.

ty Molson

ty chain :)

^ thought of that tbh, just didnt want to get more DLLs involved, i might do it after all tho

ty Molson

I know what you mean ;) Either way, I'd fix up those buttons :)

I know what you mean ;) Either way, I'd fix up those buttons :)

Well, I use xpopup.dll for my script's popup menus (nicklist, channel, etc.) I might use that with the dialog's listbox aswell. If so, i'll be posting the new screenshot in here :)