Uncontacted Amazon Tribe Photographed From Aircraft

s3an

tribe.jpg

From The Gods Must Be Crazy 3 department come these photos of a rare uncontacted Amazon Indian tribe. As you can see, they're none too happy about the flying apparatus that's come to kill them all.

The photographs of the tribe near the border between Brazil and Peru are rare evidence that such groups exist. A Brazilian official involved in the expedition said many of them are in increasing danger from illegal logging.

Of more than 100 uncontacted tribes worldwide, more than half live in either Brazil or Peru, Survival International says. It says all are in grave danger of being forced off their land, killed and ravaged by new diseases.

Now was it really necessary to scare the everliving sh|t out of the tribe by buzzing their village? Couldn't we have gotten some satellite images or something? This just seems wrong. Now they probably think their gods are mad at them or something. Sh|t, I'm gonna have to head down there and straighten things out aren't I?

tribe2.jpg

tribe3.jpg

Edited by s3an

damn! and i thought i was original painting my body orange and bringing my bow and arrow to work today!!! now i got these chumps showing me up "now I know where Oompa Lompa's are from." todays Techgear lesson hahahaha