Old Msn Bot Collectors

err0r

Sorry im not quite with it, i just stumbled over this topic from google.

I haven't been on MSN chat for YEARS

Anyway i have a small collection of old bots, I've uploaded them here if its any help.

WARNING, my anti-virus does pickup a few as either trojans or flooders, most are fine though.

http://hosting.medwaycs.co.uk/oldbots.zip

Can't remember where i got them all from, i do remember xyzresource, haines crappy website, techgear and lots of .tripod and .vze sites etc

Left out ShadowFX IRC Dominator XT and Viper.

How do you use these bots for msn chat now anyway?

like this? http://msn-chatting.com/chat.php?nick=chatter123123 (works only in ie)

-Dual

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks that should be helpful to us and our users.

some people edit the old scripts to work on msn clones or use different bits and pieces for their own scripts.

The bots don't really work anymore and are up more for remembering the past than to serve any real purpose.

Wow didn't notice them all. Seems i was too late, o well :)

Just tried to change ShadowFX to connect to that room i mentioned, didn't work, i just changed the html it uses to connect.. to the correct code, but it keeps seems to putting the old code back. <wo0t>

MSN doesn't work anymore, so, unless you changed the VB source code, I doubt you'll get any VB bot to connect to MSN.

:oops: Got to ask X-Fusion mate will it work with a Msn clone ? ... by the way it was good looking through your Old Msn Bot Collectors ... very interesting :D

Guest X-Fusion

The bots wont unless you do physical editing through the VB source code. The scripts you could probably edit to work on anything. As err0r said, all this stuff is really for archivial purposes to see how mIRC and the scripting community in general has grown. Alot of those bots/scripts/addons/cookie grabbers etc are from 2001-2004.

The bots wont unless you do physical editing through the VB source code. The scripts you could probably edit to work on anything. As err0r said, all this stuff is really for archivial purposes to see how mIRC and the scripting community in general has grown. Alot of those bots/scripts/addons/cookie grabbers etc are from 2001-2004.

:lmaojump: I understand that X-Fusion mate .. and iv got a couple of the scripts to work :lolwave: with a little time and effort ... just wish that old git Ozzy would give us a chance with Kenobi ... let him know im joking plz :D .. The Bots are out of my league though more for someone like you to work on :P .. but great to see what you have let the forum see and learn from :DThankyou