Old Msn Bot Collectors

err0r

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

if you need any of mine err0r , let me know mate and i will send you them.

if you want any of the other stuff i didnt release , let me know too.

• 2 weeks later...

w0w... man that covers some ground lol... I don't know what you do not have. I may have a bunch on CD somewhere. No use sending you stuff you already have. I do have some original copies of SonOfLights stuff, Revelation, Slowburn, Pitviper... I still use Slowburn (edited it for Buzzen and use it along with Pitviper, Godzilla (my own versions)). let me know what you don't have.. I will look thru my stuff from years ago. I copied many of them to CD in original state too. Tell Ozzy10 I redid Kenobi_4 for Sparkpea and it rocks LOL.. I love that script. I have not did it for Buzzen yet and I don't upload my own stuff that I edited, they aren't my own original creation so to me that is ripping, so I don't put them up for download. I use them for my own personal scripts and love them all lol.. I think I have a copy of Sysop_Doc's Backlash sommers too.. I'm being flooded with memories LOL... good ones too.

Respects bro,,

Slayer

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the downloads are mainly just for memories. I hate to see it all lost to time. So anything you have that you are willing to share would be appreciated.

• 5 years later...