A Little About Buzzen!

The idea of Buzzen was started by a few MSN room owners that wanted to give friends somewhere to chat. Obviously alot has changed since then, some good and some bad. Regardless, Buzzen has always been determined to provide the best services possible with our limited resources.

We do not agree with alot of what has been said about us, particularly the personal attacks. But we realize if you wanna be a public entity you need to be accountable to the public. It was great to hear the public voice on many of the issues that have been brough up.

All your opinions over the past couple of months have helped us see the many points of view about Buzzen. As usual we will take all that feedback and keep it mindful as we develop BuzzenV2(Beta) for it's release at the end of the year.

Now a few words on a personal note:

We have never tried to shove Buzzen down anyones throats, but we are proud of what we have accomplished. Granted some could say we only have this success because of a small interface created by MSN. I of course will never believe that, I will always believe it was the hard work of the staff and the undying support of the users that have made us what we are today. No amount of discussion will ever sway me from that belief!

Deanna,

Wow! what a true crusader you are. Relentless in your attacks and firm in your beliefs. I wish there was more people like you out there!

----------------------------------------------------------

Now to clear up once and for all 1 of the silliest things I have heard in a long time.

1)Is Buzzen run from 1 computer on a home connection?

Answer: Absolutely not! Buzzen is run on 14 Enterprise Class Servers on Tier1 backbones. Canadian Backbones(Cogento, MCI, BigPipe) European Backbone(Unknown)

2)Does Buzzen rent its servers?

Answer: Buzzen does not Rent any servers. We own all of our own hardware.

Any questions feel free to ask.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the negativity and controversy that has surrounded the (so called) "MSN clone" servers, Buzzen has provided a stable, secure chat environment that so many users have missed/craved since the MSN Chat era.

Having 6000+ users active on several high quality servers says it all and it proves to me that this website is here to stay and that it is justified in being the #1 chat environment for ex-msn lovers around the world.

The staff of Buzzen deserve recognition for their achievements, not being put down at every opportunity.

I for one hope that this website goes from strength to strength!

:)

lol ironic they are using same backbone as msn chat used for its servers. how much do you want to mimic them...

Buzzen has provided a stable, secure chat environment that so many users have missed/craved since the MSN Chat era.

stable and secure... they were down for a couple of days because of a DoS attack. or if you mean in terms of user security... no matter what server network website you're on when net predators move in you'll see same demise as msn chat and yahoo chat did :)

Edited by DigitalX