This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Added SASL/NickServ support as a per server setting.
- Added channel central support for +q quiet list.
- Added "Control key enables mark/copy" option and the ability to copy single characters.
- Added support for middle-click mouse button to close tabs in switchbar/treebar.
- Added CAP support for extended-join, account-notify, away-notify, account-tag, invite-notify, and chghost.
- Extended $com() to handle one dimensional single-byte array results.
- Added sha256 fingerprint to server SSL certificate dialog.
- Fixed if/while statement parsing bug.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2k library.
- Added /ialfill #channel command and extended $ial() identifier.
- Extended /ialmark to allow setting multiple, arbitrary marks.
- Fixed windows shutdown handling bug that prevented mIRC from saving settings correctly.
- Extended $regsub() and $regsubex() to support output to a &binvar.
- Changed sound-related routines to use DirectSound to play sounds.
- Added "Create new certificate" button to SSL dialog that creates a new self-signed client certificate.
- Added $sslcertsha1 and $sslcertsha256 identifiers that return fingerprint of currently loaded client certificate.
- Added /drawsize @ <w h> that sets the bitmap size for picture windows.
For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page.
Read full article @ http://www.mirc.com/whatsnew.txt