tglogo.png

Photo

Vibesn Updates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Server set up. (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like the single Server setup

1. Yes Love it. (5 votes [71.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. No give me back the 3 server setup (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Dont care (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

4. Maki should be made a Admin :P (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jess

Jess

Neophyte

• Members
  • 30 posts

• img
    Country

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

From Mike:
We have fixed the sign in issues on our development website but like I said before we had to change a lot of the back-end code of the website. We can put this in place of our current site but you won't be able to edit your profile for a few days.

After a Poll it has been decided to go through with the fix, Profiles will be down for a few days but should be fixed asap.

Server Host Change:
We have moved the server due to network troubles, and reset the server to host all the rooms on a single port and IP:
irc.vibesn.com will still work for you all.
the Finds server how ever will need to be changed to:
91.215.159.45 6668

We may change things back to the 3 port setup, but for the time being we seem to have no problems with the single port setup.

We are looking for Host all those that wish to apply please follow these steps.
Send an email to apply@vibesn.com and please include the following information in your email..
First Name, Last Name , Chat Nickname.
What category you would like to host in.
Please list 2 rooms from the category you have chosen that you would prefer to host in.
In your own words, please tell us what you think would make you an important asset to the team.
Please include the Host name that you would like to use Example: Host_Skippy in your email. Please allow up to at least 48 hrs for a response.

I will post more Updates as things change. hope this helps users know whats going on.

Edited by Maki, 07 November 2011 - 12:07 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 JOhnson

JOhnson

I know not of what I speak

• Members
  • 534 posts

• img
    Country

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

:oops: question are vibes still working on there site and are they going to go back to where you can create a room yourself and not have to go to the helpdesk and get a sysops to do it ... apart from that the site is looking good ... as always thank you for any replies :D
Posted Image

#3 err0r

err0r

Subject Matter Expert

• Admin
  • 3,846 posts
  • Interests:webdesign, scripting, reading, etc

• img
    Country

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

Yes the site is still being worked on constantly.. It's a new startup so things like that are to be expected.. I monitor vibesn progress on facebook.. they have a lot of info there concerning what's going on http://www.facebook.com/groups/vibesn/

linkback468x60.jpg

#4 Jess

Jess

Neophyte

• Members
  • 30 posts

• img
    Country

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

You can always download a copy of Dominator... it has the room create option added in to the connection. :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 JOhnson

JOhnson

I know not of what I speak

• Members
  • 534 posts

• img
    Country

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

:oops: question are vibes still working on there site and are they going to go back to where you can create a room yourself and not have to go to the helpdesk and get a sysops to do it ... apart from that the site is looking good ... as always thank you for any replies :D

I took a look in vibes and again ... my question is and other people are asking me the same question why they cant they create there own room like most other chat networks do without going to the helpdesk ? ... ok I do agree that there are scripts that can create a chat room for you but not everyone knows how to use a mirc script to do this.
Posted Image

#6 err0r

err0r

Subject Matter Expert

• Admin
  • 3,846 posts
  • Interests:webdesign, scripting, reading, etc

• img
    Country

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

Seems like I remember back several weeks ago them saying they had to fix some very important problems but that meant losing a few things like profiles and room creation temporarily. It's a start up from scratch so they are going to have some major growing pains. It's to be expected. I'm sure blaze will get those options back as soon as possible.

linkback468x60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users