Lol @ This

err0r

Got a private message from PK today. Thought I would share it.

That groovy has duplicated my site and was one of my staff.
Yes all fair on the net. Johnson cant code just abuses sites as he pleases and you let him get away with it.
Now delete me and watch what I come up with.
I have the money and coding to take the chat applet to another level.
How dare you say what you did in forums.
Your a buzzen hugger through and through not a chat coder like your site promotes you are.
NOW DELETE ME

Apparently I can't code lmao. I would delete him normally but after learning he plans to offer a product to the public, I think it's better to let people see the true nature of this guy.

and i apparently duped his site... would this be the correct time to say (I was the one who installed and set up phpfox for him) as well as inspircd and anope All working fine till he decided to revert back to a linux box, he then ran phpfox on the linux.....

I do not Duplicate sites i simply just kept using the cms i was working with from the start( a fresh copy i might add) i can find multiple people who where present when i first suggested for him to use phpfox. As his site was a complete mess and needed to be over halled.

Good luck to PK and his site i just hope he finds some one who can code better then himself.

LOL @ err0r not being able to code

You know i'm a little annoyed at that msg considering even after doing all te work to his site and ircd back then, only to find out one day i was unable to log into admin due to him locking me out for no reason. YET i still treated him with respect.

In fact (not that im really that interested in dragging others into this waste of time) but Eyecu was one who was present when i suggested phoenix went to a phpfox cms lolz

Johnson cant code just abuses sites as he pleases and you let him get away with it.

:lmaojump: wow I knew my name would get dragged into it :lolwave: I can code but not as good a err0r :P .... Wiley was right you are arrogant, unprofessional & you have a bad attitude :oops: but I hope you get to the goal you are aiming for in the chat network but Mister I would changed evey fast or people will see this and say NO NO to your sites :no: ... again you are doing yourself no favours with comments like you are posting :offtopic: