Why

JOhnson

:taz: Don't take this the wrong way, Snoopz, but i think you got one huge bloody cheek saying such stuff here. I think this site is brilliant, the last thing it needs is closing down just cos chat etc is declining a bit atm.

Some of us , the first thing we do when we come on the internet, is check in here, and Evolution Scriptz, to see what the latest is. Its something i actually look forward to, so do others i know.

Come the winter, the site will be more lively, its the natural way of things. Facebook and twitter has took a lot of stuff away, but when people get bored with that chat might revive , i hope so...

In the meantime, I know this site is safe in Err0r's and Ozzie's hands, and they will take no notice of your negative rantings.... <shot2> ... Long Live TechGear !!

• Site Moderator
Well that was a brilliant start to get people to post snoopz LOL. As you can see a lot of people still do hang and look and read, just look at the views in the forums! and just because a site is not as busy as it use to be, dosen't mean its dead. people have lifes and vacation time, and its summer !! and its not an excuse ..every year its the same, actually been for many years. And yes scripters are now on IRC servers more then Flash or Phreik or in fact anything ...Go look in Koach's server you will see a lot of well known scripters in the Koachwsworkshop ..irc.koach.com Even i have been more towards IRC as i have been going around gettign interviews, and also I have my own server.So things change, but when winter comes look in Buzzen its pack full!! Heres an @xample irc.junkie.org How many months has that been untouched, here at TG007 we still bring you up to date news and snippets and scripts. Its not dead d00d look again!!

I've been helping run a gaming community called, MoonGamers for awhile, now. We have alot of servers running multiplayer games such as the upcoming Battlefield 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Day of Defeat: Source, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Team Fortress 2, etc. I am a Core member there meaning I help run the administrative bits like bringing on senior admins, training them to bring on admins, make policies for our gaming servers, making sure we get donations to help run our servers, etc. It's alot of work, but very rewarding in that it helps bring our gamers the best servers possible with the best games. I don't get paid, but I didn't get paid while I was scripting, neither. I scripted, because I wanted to help bring people the best chat manager I could make that could be enjoyed by everyone. I still script at times, and am glad TG is still here. This is a great place for scripting resources.

lol chain, had to do something to get it fired up a bit here, anyway TG has been a good site, gotta

give them credit at least they are still around along with DJ'S site, sorry for any inconvenience.

Didnt mean to be an very nice person or anything, all is good as i think err0r gets a kick outta my post anyways.

• 4 years later...