Why

JOhnson

:huh: what has happened while iv been away to tg007 iv put two post on the forum and no one seems interested in answering them or even helping ... my only answer to that is that maybe the admin should put the "Lastest Forum Post" back to the top just incase people are missing them ? you know me I say what I see ... I can remember when a posting went on the forum it was answered ... well at less before the day was out .. I may not be as clever as some of the people on here but if I could help I would jump into a fire to help them. Well maybe I will get a reply to this post if so as always thank you for the reply :D

varying reasons

some grew bored of it

some have other priories

It's summer and people are working on their tans

I"ve been busy setting up my new pc.

i posted a topic about TG007 being dead and it's time to close up shop, even johnson see's whats

going on. TG007 should close. err0r & ozzy always blames it on summertime and other stupid reasons

they can come up with to make excuses for this sites poor performance, no one even post or responds

to anything here anymore, the administrators need to close this boring site down for good.

Yeh I see it slowing down everwhere in chat, here , chainssite, deejays site etc, But why close it down, I have some health issues so I havent been around much but now im back on. Ive seen alot of scripters leave in the past few months and Ive closed all my rooms on buzzen theres not the traffic that it had before. Mostly I see because of facebook and other social sites. I think That there should be a facebook campaign to help some of these sites and get new chatters. They should be more open to suggestions , U cant slap new paint on a old house thats falling down and think its fixed . :taz::lmaojump:

i posted a topic about TG007 being dead and it's time to close up shop, even johnson see's whats

going on. TG007 should close. err0r & ozzy always blames it on summertime and other stupid reasons

they can come up with to make excuses for this sites poor performance, no one even post or responds

to anything here anymore, the administrators need to close this boring site down for good.

Simple solution. Don't come here and you won't have to complain how dead it is. Why shut the site down? It's a resource for less experienced scripters, or someone with no experience just looking for a reliable bot.

Think back. The chat worlds have a natural cycle when it's more active at time and nearly lifeless at others. First it was MySpace, then it was FaceBook, and then there are always other chat services. Chat everywere gets quiet for awhile as the members of the sites examine the new services. But they eventualy come back, and chat is thriving once more. At least until the next new thing comes along.

In a perfect world there would be one service that offered everything a chatter would want. All the features would work flawlessly and nothing would ever break down. Everyone would be happy all the time.

But this is not a perfect world. Far from it. Does that vox/cam option work I see in the whisper box? I have no idea, but that is an option that the other chat sites I've been to doesn't have. Maybe it's worth exploring, eh?

When you get down to it, most people do have a life outside of the computer chair. You can't expect your post to get an instant reply. There is more I could say, but I'm nearly new here...and I don't want to be forceably removed.

This has been another opinionated mini-rant, brought to you by ThatGuy