Old Msn Bot Collectors

err0r

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/20/2020 at 10:46 AM, redmont said:

Thread seems to be dead (guess I found it too late), but I'm looking for info regarding the ChickenX MSN bot. If anyone remembers this bot, please DM me! Thanks

On 8/5/2015 at 12:44 AM, Lukeyx said:

I have got loadssss saved and will upload. My connections were private and only trusted people received them (ChickenX and Rootmonkey) I will upload for memorys sake

I used to have the Msn messenger spam bot as I used to talk to Dabba and Luke a lot when I was a kid. Wish I had kept all my old files from those times :(  If any of you have files relating to CX then I would love to have a look just for the nostalgia. Or if anyone knows how to get in contact with Dabba that would be cool too thanks

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have any of my old scripts? I remember I made a very fast (for the time) connection script that I called something like "OTT Script" or "0TT Script". Might've had the word "connection" in there too, like "OTT Connection Script".

I also released an older full script build called "K|one^Script" I think. It's hard to remember after this long! I used to go by XWaRloRDX, K|one, and 0TT. The latter name was so I was at the top of the list, alphabetically, for when people used ownscripts to take channels. Haha, what a memory.

I would love to get my old hard drive recovered. I still have it, and the data may be recoverable, but the board is fried. My personal script had a password cracker for all of the common ownscripts that people were using. I would just click a button on my dialog for whoever took the room and it'd crack the password format they used and get me +q in seconds/minutes. This was before MSN put in rate limiting for guessing passwords in the final year or two.

I used to hang out with Luke (ChickenX) and Sid (Chris) back then mainly. I see Luke's been active here - hey mate!

I've looked through backups I have of old MSN stuff and unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything including the name 0tt,OTT,K|one

maybe someone one discord may still have it.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi folks, I dont know if any of you remember me under the name mCl0on3 from back in the day. I stumbled across this page doing a google search trying to find my old scripts and bots.

Found one on here and had a great laugh at it. Its been over 20 years.

Whos still around?