Need Help Here

TaReK

Hello Everybody,

I will describe my problem, wishing someone could help me cuz I'm really in troubles.

I have bot attacks on my server, DDosing, beside I have Proxy Ips connecting and flooding.

I tried everything to stop them, Firewall and antiproxy doesn't catch these IPs and ban them.

I think I could stop these attacks by someway.

I need a code which will Check Version on connect, if gets no version reply permanently gline the nickname.

Please do not reply if you're not sure of the code cuz I can't test really I'm in a big need of help.

If someone have another solution to stop the bot attack tell me.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey Tarek. It is all dependent upon the server/network. Some require different coding from others. Such as VSixc has coding alot different from other networks.

A long time ago during the age of MSN Chat I made an addon called Knock-B4-Enter. What this addon did was add deny access to *!*@* (meaning a total ban). When someone tried to join their gate would temporarily be added to grant access allowing them to be able to join the second time around.

Mode +u was then removed to prevent knock flooding. They would have one minute to join before their grant access was removed. Once the joiner joined it would immediately remove the grant access from their gate which helped prevent hop flooding as well.

Again, it is dependent upon your server/network you chat on. If you can go ahead, and download this addon. Then, once you find the time, see what you can do about rewriting it to work for you. You can also let us know where you chat, and we'll see what we can come up with to help. :)