Buzzen Non Socket Connection

err0r

A few people have asked me about a non socket connection for Buzzen. I put this together in a few minutes.

Hopefully I made it so it's easily understandable. I could have made it smaller but i want ppl to be able to build their own from this example.

Anyone want to improve on it and post it feel free. No credit to me is needed. I do ask that you leave the credit to nick for his regex snippet in however.

sBuzzconn.txt

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i thought i would add my 2 sencse in to this part of the topic as well many diffrent connectors out there now and alot are socket based and well as much as we like sockets some times its also good to have something diffrent, thats where i want to just let every one know that i am working on a sockless connector my self which will be available for download hopefully some time in the next fiew months,i am just ironing out all the bugs in it and making it work as it should,when its done i hope to have it hosted on tg downloads if thats ok with err0r of course and it does have its own site as well i will keep every one posted on the progress and hopefully it will be out soon.

At the moment it is being tested while its being worked on and i will also get some of its testers to post here about it and get them to tell you what they think of this connector. :D

ok,as soon as im ready for it to be tested i will let you know then thoes that want to test it and see how it works for them will be more than welcome to do so,at the moment its still in the development stages and still has on going work to it,im just coding the access lister and a fiew other items,and thanks to err0r i have had alot of sucsess with the connector so far,managed to take it past the basic connector it was 4 weeks ago.

so thanks again err0r :D

i have been testing vade connector since it was first coded in the soulfly room and since then the results of the updates have been realy well designed,although the connector is still in construction its a must have for any scripter.

PS when he is done i'm going to be pestering the hell out of him til he add colors in it

well as for collors thats something i will try to add in but may need help doing,i havent realy got that far knowladge wise so most of whats beeing added is code that i am learning so at this point im not going to add them in,how ever if any one dos have any thing they would like to see in it they can post them at the following site vade connector website(idea's link) and i will do my best to add what is requested :)

Edited by KnightRider

well i have just got my pc back again and i am continueing work on vade to get it where it should be however some itemes i have come accross seem to be harder to code than i expected but this whont put me off from getting this connector complete and in working order, i know it will take time for me to do this con but the best things seem to be the slow things,only one problem i came accross and cant seem to fix is that it whont recognise text from the soulfly connector so if any of you have any ideas or thoughts on this i would love to here them :)

Regards Knightrider

Edited by KnightRider