Mirc Browser

general

wowwwwwwwwwwww

Thanx Buddy .....its works for now ...

i was trying another codes which work for BUZZEN server ....but is not working for my desired server :$

but its all ok now with your codes...Thanx Again

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis

Glad it worked out for you.

Here's a usefull tip if ya haven't done it already.

alias webpage {
window @ $+ $1
  var %urlx = $dll(dll\nHTMLn_2.95.dll,attach,$window(@ $+ $1).hwnd)
  %urlx = $dll(dll\nHTMLn_2.95.dll,margins,-2)
  %urlx = $dll(dll\nHTMLn_2.95.dll,navigate,http://www. $+ $1)
}

/webpage tg007.net

Now its more of a dynamic link. Or you can use an input window.

(taken loosely from SoulFly)

alias cF1 {
webpage $input(Enter the website address.,et,Web Browser,http://www.)
}

Press ctrl + F1 and enter the page you want to visit.

Thanx Travis ..this is even best and working good...

but for now ...im gona ask you about another problem :P and i hope u will have its solution ..;P

problem is ... on ctrl+F1 it opens page within the mirc ...and works for me...but if try to open a new page within mirc ..it does not help ...it refresh already opened page ....but i want to open multy page within mirc.....:$ if u have codes about it

Wiley .........i want to open multy page within mirc ....because i mostly use net from office....in office if i will open chat pages by using regular IE ...than other people and admins might get to know ....that im using my time in chating and so ;).....

If i will open pages within mirc ...on MINIMIZE ....everypage will hide ..and none will be known what chat site im being opned ...:P

now u understand :$?

Guest Travis

It should open a new window named the new page. That is what you need, a seperate window. So if I have one window called TG007.net showing the page for this forum, I can open a second window called google.com. In the code there you see it names the window the website. @ $+ $1

Looking at it I see a problem though. I just threw this together really quickly sorry. Make sure you do not add the http://www. to the url. Just make it tg007.net or google.com.

alias cF1 {
webpage $input(Enter the website address.,et,Web Browser)
}

This should server you better.

• 2 years later...

Apologies for bumping an old topic, but I thought it would be better to use an old one instead of creating a new thread. Does nHTMLn_2.95.dll work with Win 7? Nothing I've been trying seems to work, and it's not that hard to use the damn thing!

Edited by Silo

Yes, it does work for Windows 7. It works for me. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate. You just need to make sure you have mirc.ini in the right directory, or change your coding to have $nofile($mircexe) in it to point each coding for using the dll to your directory.

dll $nofile($mircexe) $+ Dll\nhtmln_2.95.dll select $window($active).hwnd
and so forth...

Ahh okay, thanks Warrior, I'll give that a try. I've been using your $ff alias for ages now and won't use anything else to link to my dlls or images.

As far as the nHTMLn dll was concerned I tried several file paths including your $ff alias all to no avail. It just kept telling me that it couldn't open the dll.

I'll try out your idea now.

PS My script is in a directory with A no spaces and mirc.ini is in just in the main $mircdir and the dlls are in their own folder. Out of curiousity, what difference to the path of the dll has to do with the location of mirc.ini?

Edited by Silo

If you install mirc on Windows Vista - Windows 7 for some reason it installs in a default directory, and the directory you choose with the mirc.ini file being created in the default directory. For mine it is installed into C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\mIRC\, and C:\Program Files\mIRC2010 with my mirc.ini file being created in the C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\mIRC\ directory. I forget what the default directory is for Vista. In other words it installs into 2 different directories. The one you choose, and a default directory as well with the mirc.ini only being created in the default directory. So using $mircdir will only give the directory containing the mirc.ini file while $nofile($mircexe) refers to the directory where you ran the mirc.exe program.

Edited by Warrior124