React To Whispers

TheGoober

First of all, I'm trying to do this in Oasiz, so I will be xPosting this in case it's an Oasiz thing...

I've got games that require a user to whisper the bot, creating a reaction in the main chat window. I can't get ANY whisper reactions to work, though. Example:

CODE
on *:TEXT:*:?: {

/disconnect

}

I should disconnect as soon as I'm whispered, right? I mean, I've been out of scripting for about a year, but I'm pretty sure I've got that one right. But nothing happens.

Does IRCX not associate :?: with whispers? Again, this could be an Oasiz-specific issue, so I'm sorry if this has nothing to do with IRCX.

Thanks in advance!

they are sending out raw whispers instead of the typical query you use in mirc..

this is something very basic and not the greatest of ways but it works and i don't have time atm to improve it.

raw whisper:*:{ if (!$window($nick)) { /query -n $nick } | set %oasizwhisper. $+ $nick $1 | echo -t $nick : $3- | haltdef }
  on *:INPUT:?: { if ($Left($1, 1) != /)  { .raw WHISPER %oasizwhisper. [ $+ [ $target ] ] $target $1- | echo $target $me  : $1- | halt } }
  on *:CLOSE:?: { if (%oasizwhisper. [  [ $target ] ]) { unset %oasizwhisper. [ $+ [ $target ] ] } }

basically you just have to take raw whisper and convert it and vice versa.