Auto Op In Mirc

DJ1989

I've been looking around for an auto op script where I can have a dialog window to enter my username and password for my op account and it will auto op me when I login. I've got an auto identify system that stores my username and password, but that will not give me my operator status.

All the ones I've found have been of no help at all.

I'm testing with OfficeIRC if that helps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis

For an irc room? You have to find out the syntax your network uses to enter in the host or owner passwords. Entering these will give you +o or +q.

You don't need a dialog for this sort of operation. A simple on text with if-then-else statement will suffice:

on @*:TEXT:!login & &:?: {
  if ($2 === UsernameHere) && ($3 === PasswordHere) { mode #ChannelNameHere +o $nick }
  else { msg $nick Invalid login. Username and password are case sensitive. }
}

Put this script in bot's remote. Change UsernameHere, PasswordHere and #ChannelNameHere to your actual ones. After that you simply whisper your bot for an access to log in. Usage: !login UsernameHere PasswordHere

Edited by Fanfare

at the moment we have no bot...

normally to get oper status all we do is type /oper USER PASS and we get our access.

Basically, I'd want it to automatically post that info as soon as I login to the server so I can go ahead and join my channels and I'm already an op, without having to type everything.

Thanks