IRCX Screen shots

Ozzy10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DCC count in the left hand menu is pointless in a CUSA script because DCC's are disabled.

I don't understand the online / offline list in your bottom left hand corner. It seems to have selected very few online nicknames? How are those lists generated?

Apart from that, it looks good - nice & simple and easy to read. smile.gif

The DCC count in the left hand menu is pointless in a CUSA script because DCC's are disabled.

I don't understand the online / offline list in your bottom left hand corner. It seems to have selected very few online nicknames? How are those lists generated?

Apart from that, it looks good - nice & simple and easy to read. smile.gif

The bottom left hand dialog is a Notify list. It's coming along nicley, morph. I Don't know why everyone feels the need to list uptimes & nicknames on titlebars etc, though lol tongue.gif

I'd probably align the nicklist dialog a little more too. Look forward to seeing more smile.gif

PS - Personally speaking, I'd lose the ascii from the << MENU >> bit, sorry :$

Edited by Vegeta

Thanks Guys tongue.gif well the swicth bar wasnt made by me i was givn it from a good mate and it was only partly done so i have to fiddle with it. Steve the Notify list you have to add people to it. I will notify you the person has connected to the server before they join the room. Pretty nifty aye tongue.gif

err notify list shouldnt work to notify you when they join the server unless ya staff on cusa(least thats what i think happens) so it would only notify if they joined a room your in

The list at top left looks like it has the dcc cause its something you downloaded and just added to your script, cause dcc is blocked on cusa.

The bar at the top ia way too deep and the stuff on it could be put end to end to make it thinner.

err notify list shouldnt work to notify you when they join the server unless ya staff on cusa(least thats what i think happens) so it would only notify if they joined a room your in

The list at top left looks like it has the dcc cause its something you downloaded and just added to your script, cause dcc is blocked on cusa.

The bar at the top ia way too deep and the stuff on it could be put end to end to make it thinner.

The switchbar was givn to me by jamie. He said it was only like 1/2 done so il fix it up. Yeah il make the bar thinner lol. I dunno i jst like the timers up there tongue.gif

i believe the command ISON is used here. IRC clients like mIRC use the ISON command for notifys. Any user can do this, theres no need to be an IRCop. So any IRCx server (IRCd also not sure) have this command and is useable by all users.

Glad your finding good use for it Morph tongue.gif

Also, Ozzy i followed a tutorial to make the switchbar and added other stuff like Windows etc, and it wasn't made for CUSA.

Edit: mIRC sends the ISON command when you first connect, if a user is online the server sends back the nicks online using the raw 303.

Edited by Jamie

well i saw when i joined the room and the message came AFTER i joined the room , not before

That would depend on the server load, your lag, or how fast the user joins the room, but usually you receive the message before they join.