A day in the life of sparkpea

Guest Travis

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis

LOl Zan, great admin skills you show there. I wasn't crying, I was laughing at how terribly run your server is. And laughing at Power for thinking I was pulling one over on him. It was hilarious. PeaceNLOven apologized profusely and felt bad as she is the one who handled this.

This thread was long dead, but now that you bring it up, here;s some more lame admin capers from Sparkpea. I accidentally go into MSHS one day. Can;t stand those people. They have the worst attitude and put people down for not having experience with scripting so I do not like to go there as they eventually piss me off. But alas, I meant to click the room below it and entered that room. Previously I had joined a room, met some nice people and when they found out I was on a script they flipped out and banned me. So when i accidentally joined MSHS, this girl had me on a banlist. It kind irked me so I went back to tell her off real quick in whisper and leave.

So HizPower starts putting me down for chatting on VSIXc and I see where he is going so I return it and get banned. Whatever right? No biggie. But check this out ... I'm minding my own business in the room I had meant to go in and "Admin_Starlite" comes into my whisper telling me I shouldn't go into rooms and be rude to people in there. It floored me. What kind of junior high clique is this? They put me down and when I return the favor and get banned, Admin follows me to tell me I was rude. LOL, I call this terribly unprofessional.

SparkPea people, I seriously suggest you drop the msn clone full of script kids who mess with rooms and move to a secure, stable server run by professional people who are nice all the time. Not just when it suits them. :pizza: Thats my 2 cents.

LOL I'm still laughing!!!

Guest Zantetsuken

more lies travis? everyone else might believe ur bullshit, you basically did the same shit to buzzen, now ur starting on about another server. did it on chains site , did it on rumbaars, now ur doing it here.. either ur one dumb retarded bastard or man ur life must really suck. but meh oh well. i already made my point. :) later douche bags.

Guest Travis

LOL I am not lying Dan. I have logs of it all.

I brought up facts about Buzzen. At Chains, PureBUlldog spread lies about myself and other people and got us banned from many rooms and harassed us. When I went to his group I was banned for asking him to stop. Get your stories straight. As for Rumbaars, I have no idea what yer talking about. Sounds like yer about to snap and head off to the looney bin dood. Relax.