Sparkpea & Buzzen

Guest Johnson

:lmaojump: Iv been in Buzzen .. Iv been in Sparkpea .. I was once in VSIXc but someone took a dislike to my way of chat (WINK) .. so I went to Buzzen & Sparkpea .. OK as a chatter of some 9yrs (addicted) and (8years in msn chatrooms) I think you cant beat Sparkpea wiv all there server problems :D there staff (when they are there lol) are very helpful (no Im not sparkpea staff) Im ME Lynx aka Johnson Iv read this forum board and there never seems to be any credit for wot sparkpea are trying to do for chatters (yeah I know there another clone) who gives a shit wot they are .. to me there a better chatroom server than Buzzen .. who doesnt throw your IP all over the net :D .. (can anyone tells me different) Im all ears lol :DBy the way this is only my view and Im very interested in wot other members of the forum think :D Please if you dont agree wiv wot im saying put a ozzmatized in your reply lol :D I have Broad Shoulders and often a Wet Back :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL buzzen already beat speakpea through users , Buzzen is a big server not spark pea., The bad thing is both are using msn ocx lol then what the big deal? On my view spark pea flop day by day (N) Buzzen,Phreik are (Y)

Edited by Luky¬

:) Hi Lynx, as you know I strongly disagree with what clones chat sites have chosen to do, though from the little I've seen of Sparkpea admin--they seem nice. Buzzen admin also seem genuinely interested in improving.

:) But after all is said and done, even if sparkpea and buzzen weren't clones, I'd still choose to chat at VSIXc because the admin and staff there are friendly, helpful, and always improving, for example the custom SDK chatroom options that VSIXc now has.

On a side note, some people also really like phreik, but both phriek and sparkpea crash my computer and I have to re-boot if I attempt to chat at either of those two sites, so even if they weren't clones, I couldn't chat there.