sparkpea

Webagent007

Guest X-Fusion

A stock broker on wall street .. fat, nerdy and you wear glasses?

[/flame][/ozzmatized]

Btw, speaking before you think seems to be an expertise in your department if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by X-Fusion

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everything have to be a ridicule on others - this is a matter of ppl being rerouted bc MSN is closing- let us all find a new home where ever it may be.

Are we all losing the concept of 'chat'?

Lets get it together and wish another well- there are too many trying to compete - its NOT worth it - lets all band together and hope we stay in touch with old friends.

IF ANYONE is to BLAME its MSN- yet again

PNL

Why does everything have to be a ridicule on others - this is a matter of ppl being rerouted bc MSN is closing- let us all find a new home where ever it may be.

Are we all losing the concept of 'chat'?

Lets get it together and wish another well- there are too many trying to compete - its NOT worth it - lets all band together and hope we stay in touch with old friends.

IF ANYONE is to BLAME its MSN- yet again

PNL

Competition is the basis of progression, and inovation. Without it, we'd all be in the stone age. I agree with you that MSN is too blame, and that bickering over which chat is better won't help either. But yet everyone should be able to voice they're opinion. If I say that I don't like Buzzen, I give reasons. I also have reasons I don't like other networks, includeing VSIXc, which is the chat I support. And hell, if we wern't fighting over which is better and what not, we'd all be in the arcade like Lynx. lol

Edited by Xaggeration

And hell, if we wern't fighting over which is better and what not, we'd all be in the arcade like Lynx. lol

:lmaojump: Excuse me Xaggeration .. wot was that comment about me being in the arcade :lolwave: where the hell is the arcade mate :D