Sparkpea

JOhnson

:oops: looked at www.sparkpea.net yesterday and it looked like they where working on it and came to click on there link today and it just shows a blank page so I ping there link i.e. run / type cmd / type ping space www.sparkpea.net and it showed they are still there ? so was wondering if anyone else had heard anything :D

• Site Moderator

:oops: looked at www.sparkpea.net yesterday and it looked like they where working on it and came to click on there link today and it just shows a blank page so I ping there link i.e. run / type cmd / type ping space www.sparkpea.net and it showed they are still there ? so was wondering if anyone else had heard anything :D

Well the word that is going around is that Sparkpea has closed and had a few conflicts. This i cannot say is 100% but from chatting to people on other servers they say sparkpea is no more. maybe the Admins from there will shed light as to whats going on!!

from what i've heard sparkpea is closed.. but i've had not official word. Just told by a middleman.. would be nice if they told their users something however.

I agree with that err0r and yes iv heard a few whispers that they are working on the site and iv also hear the same as You and Chain that they have closed.

:oops:

They are closed, end of story! The majority of the chatters from there are now on VibeSN!!!

Sorry d33j4y you can say "End Of Story" but it isn't ... because there are loads of people even in VibeSN that think sparkpea will come back ... so why hasn't a "Sparkpea Admin" and im sure there are "Sparkpea Admin" who are members of tg007 and even your Own Site that could at less post a message on either site and let people know ... d33j4y you are one of the lucky ones with the knowledge of knowing that sparkpea are definitely closed and I thank you for your reply :D Edited by JOhnson

Whats this mIrc thing everybody keeps talking about, is there something that I am missing out on. :blink:

I would have to guess this question is a gest. Really?

If you don't know what mIRC is, read around this forum. You will get a clue fast.

Just to touchbase regarding Sparkpea, I had posted information on it on Evolution Scriptz forums but I will share it here!!!

A close friend of mine involved with the Sparkpea Chat Network had informed me that Sparkpea had in fact "Not Closed Its Doors" but they had their main admin walk off!! There are a couple new owners working on getting Sparkpea back on the map as we speak!! The domain is still active which is why there's currently a blank page when you try to visit the main website!! It may take some time but Sparkpea Chat Network will be back! I did mention in my previous post that Sparkpea Chat Network would not be the same if it returns, and from what I hear it will be alot better and there will be far better support when Round 2 comes alive!!! :)

:lmaojump: great news d33j4y fella ... and thanks for informing us ... like I said in my earlier post I looked at the www.sparkpea.net and it did look like they where working on it but the next time I looked it was a blank page and that is the reason I ping the website and it showed it was still there ... again d33j4y thanks for the information :D