2012 - The Mayans - Is It Time ?

Snoopz

We have the ability to rationalize anything. If we want to believe something we can interpret things to suit it.

I personally think that I am here, right now. If something happens in 2 years so be it. I am going to continue to do the best I can in this moment.

When someone says armageddon I don't think of fire and brimstone and the end of the world. I consider a paradigm shift. If you aren't living right it may seem like hell I guess.

Very Biblical like bill S510:

“If you control the food, you can control the people.” – Henry Kissinger - Under the guise of protecting Americans from food-borne illnesses, Congress has passed the S510 Food Safety Act, granting unlimited power to the FDA to oversee the processing of food from farm to table.

This means if you grow tomatoes, you are a criminal if you give some to a friend, Or exchange it for a cup of sugar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfHpZhDSUGo

King James Bible - Revelation 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Edited by Shagman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this japan thing has really got me thinking now along with this steven hawking saying we gonna be attacked by robotic humanoids in the near future. Beginning to think these mayans might be right wait till this supermoon thing hits along with the new solar cycle. Earth is doomed shortly.