Tg007 Audio

QldTaken

heya chain

thanks for your comments

yeah we have been open for a long time, we have made it we just marketing in other ways but i understand what u mean and as for tribal give up on that i agree

I have worked hard to get where i am and to provide a world class radio service

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i remember you,

You are the one that Owns that Shocking low class Radio network that no one likes,

See i remember becasue back in the day i applyed to be a dj on your network, thats right see there is a big diff from my company then yours,

One your website is low class

second your radio systems are 3rd party

Lets talk about mine

I have a real time network 100% SLA

No 3rd Party software Bar icecast & Shoutcast

I have a world class website with rating system for music i have real time offices and studios and we dont depend on people for money to keep the site going, we are a Registered company oh and wait for it we broadcast in Cars Iphones and more.

We have over 180 people that work in our offices on our department we have real artists on our radio, Not like you your just a home radio that is low class, and cant get anywhere becasue you have no skills on how to run a real network with real studios

See we offer Music Streaming Video streaming Live phone calls CLub streaming we work in that area my friend we are not a joke, takes time to programm a site like ours.

But i wish you very much luck.

Regard's

Easy there Hix, has chain said no need for bashing :)

I may have a " low class website " but I admit I'm learning and build as I do, we host our own streams on our own dedicated server we enjoy what we do and are a nice group of friends.

for everyone's information I'm not going to slander Mr Enterprise but with so much staff and so much ability you would think they would be able to sustain a stream 24 hours :S

I just don't want people taking for mugs is all and feel that everyone has the right to know.

Here is the link for their shoutcast stream

http://server2.hitzradiofm.com:8002

I apologise now err0r and chain, but I seriously think you should be aware is all as I've had dealings with Hix in the past.

Regards

Lee