Chainscriptz.net

chain

• Site Moderator

Ok I've been working on the new website using wordpress & also has a new link instead of .com its .net. Ok this site will be a whole new beginning for me as Iam doing this alone no parrtners, just plain me!! Its still in process but its comming along nice. heres the new addy. and no one can log in as of yet but its comming by this weekend!!

chainscriptz

Edited by chain

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator
Yeah also the vista theme on the bpttom allows you to change the theme also..to earth wind fire,water,sky..and etc. The only thing iam having issues with at this moment is the register. For some reason its not allowing it..so iam going in and out of the files and soon by today I hope to have settled the issue amongst others LOL

• Site Moderator

ok login is fixed and a few minor buggs fixed. The only thing i dont like is the forums but until they come up with a revised one this will have to do. Iam also working on the advatars now hopefully this will be done by today! Thanks to err0r for showing me a few things, I swear a couple of times I almost punched the screen to get my frustrations out LOL. The frustrations are is when you keep getting error pages ...404 not found :o oh crap here we go again LOL, but its comming along heres a screenshot of it so far! But I have to admit wordpress has a nice setup and fun to work on!!

website.jpg

:oops: Chain fella I tryed to you join your site yesterday and I looked in my email but nothing there ... I went back to your site and asked to be sent a reset password but there was no new password or even the one I had ... now when I go to your site fella lolol I cant find the login ... where am I going wrong ? as always fella thanks for listening to me :D

• Site Moderator

Hey Johnson sorry bud it took me long to response, but you are a member and all is correct if you have any more issues please let me know. As iam still working out a few buggs on the login system and mail system. I've added a new system that lets you make your own password now!! just just inform me if there is other issues.

Thanks Chain™