To Those With ignitionServer Questions

Ziggy

Please, if you have a question about ignitionServer, ask it on our site if you want a response from someone on our team. I try to check TG every once in a while, but it could be weeks or months before I respond to you if you post here. So, if you do post here, please also post on our site.

I posted this because someone IMed me and asked me why there's no ignitionServer help here... I think that he/she could have been yanking my chain, but still. Make things simple, will ya? smile.gif

we try to respond to posts we see here concerning IS by telling them to go to your site.. pretty much the same thing we do when someone posts about something like hybrid omega.. it's better to get in depth info at that core site. We can answer generalized questions but other than that we tend to give them your link.

Yeah, I know (I noticed from some older posts), but I figured that an official "hey, someone might help you here, but you'll get developer support at the homepage" message might deter people from wasting your time and resources tongue.gif