Windows 10

JOhnson

:oops: when will we be able to upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 ... will it be in the windows 8.1 store ... I have heard a few people say that they have windows 10 but they seemed to go off the subject when a woman came in the room :lolwave: any replies on this I would like to thank you :D

its crazy ... I ask a question about windows 10 upgrade and I get am email titled "What is the windows 10 free upgrade offer" ... will be watching my mailbox closely in the next few months :D

I have looked at a few websites that are talking about windows 10 upgrade and it is looking promising ... I myself and like a lot of other people on these different websites saying how they miss that start up and the music intro :D there is a plus side and I am sure that many of us that have windows 8 or 8.1 have downloaded all then free start up's for windows 8 or 8.1 will be looking forward to the windows 10 start up :D lets hope all the hype about windows 10 is good :D

I find windows 8.1 ok now iv got my head round it :D I think its like most new windows and that is until you get used to it you find faults that aren't really there ... the only thing I miss about windows 8.1 like a lot of other people its that start up ... maybe its just me but I also miss the music intro :D so I am looking forward to windows 10

I have a new headache, at a clients, and it's a known issue with Microsoft, Win 8.1 won't update. It runs the updates all the way through, then rolls them back because it couldn't install one update. "Update Error Code 0x80080008" Mind you, this is at a clients and it will cost them money to fix this computer. I did all the homework, and the research. None of the fixes worked that were suggested, and now the last option is to "Reformat" the computer. This is just the latest of issues I've run into with Win 8.1.

:oops: I am sorry to say this but I think you will find this was an issue in both XP and Windows 7 ... when it happened to me in windows 7 again like you I researched the internet for the answer and in the end as you have said I reformatted my HDD <bcry> I hope you have better luck than I did with this issue.