Paperirc?

Alex

I've runned a few chats like ENTChat in the past and similar more, i've still got the files of the webpages which uses the server's msnregcookie's like it should.

The server thats with it is the latest ENT Server which is a 3mb zip file without mIRC, with exclusive features.

If there is any interest i would love to upload it.

Bless

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It already has the application in there so no need to add mirc again.. it does have dialogs but it seems nothing was put in popups to make it easy to locate and open them.

working on getting a copy of 8 soon.. check back later please.

I agree if i were going to start a chat network paper irc wouldn't even be a consideration. Like alex said it is still nice to see it for the sake of nostalgia. Same way you felt it by looking back at old disks. Many of the downloads on tg especially the archived stuff isn't all that useful in some cases. But it's nice to see the stuff just because of the memories it brings back. It's hard if not impossible to find many of the files from those days. For the most part MSN Chat is forgotten history or else completely unknown to many of today's younger users. Part of tg's mission is to keep an archive of this files for those that wish to take a look back from time to time.

To anyone that has old files that are msn or community related feel free to submit them here. There is always someone out there that wants to take a look back once in awhile.

Thanks to d33jay for all those paper irc files.

I love these threads, they take me back!

In the very early days we used to run something very similar on Oasiz, it was a very gentle/easy introduction to chat server coding.

I think the best thing about it had to be making code edits "live" without needing to spend time re-compiling etc - bliss!