Has Chat Really Died

JOhnson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ve seen a few things discussed on facebook.. i don't really use the sparkpea service.. i'm pretty busy with other projects but techgear is always here to post any updates :) A lot of ppl including myself like to hear about what's going on.

I know little about sparkpea but i feel their chances of getting a new "ocx" are slim to none.

I can only speak for myself, but I want the OCX gone, that is what is limiting Sparkpea right now. There are things being worked on behind the scenes, and it takes time to get all the different people involved together to discuss things, but if this is supposed to work out with a new updated Chat, it will.

:oops:are you going to emerge with Pk_ and bumblebeechat and rogue ... that is the talk of the town :D or are you going to go it alone ;) ... I myself can't wait to see some development in sparkpea ... I have made myself a member but one thing after another has kept me away from sparkpea over the years :D ... I do understand that it takes time to develop a chat net work ... I will put my head round your sparkpea room in general sometime :D

The reason I made the comments is because most of your rooms on your chat network and the ones you emerged with ... the rooms are full of scripts ... as for sparkpea most of there network chat rooms are empty and just a few rooms seem to come alive late at night and again visit different rooms in different category's and again you will find the same nicks aka scripts/bots in them ... I don't put two and two together cause if I did I would come up with five :D just general talk in buzzen and a few other chat networks mentioned your name ;) ... this isn't a war of words ... I started this topic and if you read through it you will see quite a lot of people think just like I do ... facebook ect has killed the art of joining a chat room whatever chat network and having fun and chat :D

Edited by JOhnson