Lightirc .css Wanted

Groovyaxis2

G'day all,

By any chance does any one have a lightirc .css file that mimics the ircx user list icons?

I currently have lightirc running and i would like to be able to set the different icons seen in the user list.

Also If some one could help me with login integration in to phpfox i'd really appreciate it as i would assume the above .css wouldnt really work right with out it. I have attempted to follow the guides on the lightirc site but neather have worked for me "clearly iv messed it up"

thanks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator

These are not done through the css. There done through params.useUserListIcons and then uploading the desired icons to the icons folder using the same format as the ones already there eg. default.png, voice.png, halfop.png, operator.png, admin.png and owner.png

Thanks Eyecu , i was aware of that and had used that but when the /ircx command is used on join it desplays the default.png ... even though i replaced it with what was wanted it still showed the grey ball... so i was thinking (by following the guide on lightirc.com) it could be done in such a way ...

params.userListCustomFormatting = "mode=a:userListAdmin,mode=q:userListOwner,mode=o:userListHost,mode=v:userListVoice";

.css

/* User List icons */
.userListAdmin {
}
.userListOwner {
color:#0000FF;
fontWeight:bold;
}
.userListHost {
fontWeight:bold;
}
.userListVoice {
color:#00FF00;
}
.userListMan {
color:#9900FF;
}
.userListWoman {
}
as it states on the site .. the userlistadmin tag being the example
I'm not to sure why but regardless of whats set i have only ever seen the grey and red ball .. nothing else has ever desplayed
Edited by Groovyaxis2

hello

first off you want to go in anope if u use it and set the oper mode to something else then set the userlist icon to fit that mode

hope that helps you on the right path :)

thank you very much dippy for your reply .... setting lightirc up on an ircd is more of a walk in the park however i am not setting it up on an ircd as such and thuse i am not running anope services .. i do however need to figure out how to change the mode prefix as at the moment i be leave +o status is displayed with a . before the name .. example .ChatName (ircx)

I have set lightirc up on an ircd in the past however never on this one thus its a little different.

Infact i have noticed in irc mode webchat the oper icon displays fine and the default displays fine but i have never seen any of the others. When im in ircx webchat mode the icon displays the default icon for all regardless of what i have set in the icons directory.. (i would say due to the fact i dont know much about it) though i'm having ago hence why i appreciate any help on this topic

It doesn't help that its not integrated in the back end yet ether . i have all the files from the old site but wouldn't know where to start lol

ahhh crap lol trust me when I tell you this officeIRC is not a good for a msn like and I know because I been there done that and fail with it

best option is go unrealircd with anope and then make modules for unrealircd and anope and work around it from that and if you work really hard you can make anope work with your mysql server from your host and just use the site to login and not having to register site then chat or login site then chat you can also make a module to make the (passport) to gatekeeper auth.

then in anope you can add prefix . or ' for oper and set the icon that way.

Or you can be like me look around and pray for a good irc designer who wants to support you and help you.

P.S

I am still praying for this person lol

or at lease win the lotto so I can spend a million or 2 :P

Edited by Dippy

lmao Dippy thank you for your last post, i actually sat down here with a mission.... see i have a full licensed copy of officeirc "$1000" however i didn't recall it being this restricted in the past .. so now i am over the "BS" of it i had decided to change to unrealircd and am in the process of doing this now....

I decided to log in here to see if i couldn't lock this post or something as its eralavant now. Its painful knowing i wasted that money however such as life. I am changing it to an unrealircd with anope .. i have played with this build before so i have a little knowledge on it (that will help) ... getting anope to be integrated in the site login would be amazing and if i learn of anyway or get my hands on a work around i would be MORE then happy to share it with you.. who knows it may help , Thanks very much for your help Dippy (Y)