We have updated TG007.net. If you notice any problems please let us know.

• Announcements

• err0r

Updates

Please let us know if you notice any errors with the new theme.
Sign in to follow this  
d33j4y

Sony Playstation 4 Vs. Microsoft's Xbox One

Well as I had thought of possibly buying one of these new gaming systems, I am curious to know which one others here may choose to buy once these systems are released!?!

Think alot of people are going to be waiting for them to be released, as rumors are flying about not being able to play used games on them without paying an activation fee and what not. From what I've heard the ps4 is going to be $100 cheaper then the xbox one. Should be interesting to see. I think at the end of the day though if sony doesn't improve their online experience xbox will still be the go to system as most don't even play local games anymore it's all about online play.

Hell I still remember playing the old Vectrex and playing Mine Storm for hours on in lmfao...

waiting until xbox one is cheaper and all the bugs are fix in the mean time I just go round my mates and play his lol

Guest Zantetsuken

i always loved the retro stuff on PlayStation, but i am a Xbox fan, so i go with Xbox as i own over 300 games for the 360, and i own about 100 games on original, have not been able to afford xbone yet.. but i will in time.

i always loved the retro stuff on PlayStation, but i am a Xbox fan, so i go with Xbox as i own over 300 games for the 360, and i own about 100 games on original, have not been able to afford xbone yet.. but i will in time.

i highly doubt you own over 300 games on the xbox 360, unless you are using a jtag :o but for the topic i dunno. someone ripped off someone both systems look the same and seem to do the same thing >.<