Need Some Coding Help Please

fpatrick

now i'm not really certain since i haven't been on any chat servers in a long time, but i was very active back in the good old msn days and i dabble at coding still, but is it possible that because of the ascii characters that the nickname isn't being read properly by the script when you go to add the name to the access level? i remember that there were problems like that back on msn unless you had an alias to decode certain nick's. so check out that possibility.

Thank you I just tried the Kenobi script and those commands didn't work either unless I used the commands through mirc. I did try and change my nick to a regular character nick then added that nick as admin and it didn't work. Only seems to work if I type the commands through mirc.

Well I figured out what was wrong with the commands and your not gonna believe this but Peacekeeper script had the remote.ini loaded for the user tab and didn't even have user.ini so I got a user.ini from another script and loaded that and added admin and it worked. Kenobi script had the vars.ini and user.ini in the script folder so I moved them both out and into the main directory where mirc is then reloaded and added admin and found that Phreik doesn't like the .notice so changed it to ctcp and got those commands to work as well. I wish I had noticed all this sooner :S .