New Ircx Webchat Wanted

Groovyaxis2

G'day all,

I'm currently looking for some one who can build a webchat to tie ircx and site together (phpfox) , also looking for integration of a couple of systems (back end) can explain more when the time is right .

hit me up here or shoot me an email, i'm grateful for any help :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm that looks interesting that's basically what i'm after to run a full featured chat with my site. will it include all the basic functions? and what about css/style/layout files? or is it just the connection per se

I guess i should also ask is it open source and ready for download now?

Edited by Groovyaxis2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you on this i have been busy. this is an awesome tool keep up the good work!!

though sadly its not quite what i am looking for. The theme/layout is perfect however i was after something more in depth ie. I have an ircx server running and a site(cms) tied together with lightirc and iframe at the moment, i was looking for a full webchat to be coded in (most things tied in with the cms : profiles,emots,filters, ect..) users view or join the site then can click though to a full functioning webchat "rooms list, create rooms, and so on" basicly what i'm after is a webchat to connect to the already running ircx that will make use of the ircx its self.

From what i see your widget adds a single room to a website i'm after multiple rooms script

Edited by Groovyaxis2