The Debate??

Chief

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been involved with my chatroom on MSN, Buzzen, and ChatCore. I've seen all kinds of things go on, in the chat world and in real life. We all have our preferences. During my time on ChatCore as their Chat Manager, I've seen people from the "smaller" networks come on the ChatCore servers and outright DDoS us like crazy and drive our chatter base away several times. I've seen it happen on MSN and Buzzen also so it doesn't matter where you go chat.. there are always people who repeatedly display the ID10T error between the keyboard and the chair.

As far as what is happening with ChatCore at this time, We are expanding our horizons in a way that will give us more recognition for our technology and will be of benefit to Buzzen also. This was not an immediate decision, there was an announcement given ahead of time. So any other chat services, regardless of how large or small they are, had an equal opportunity to contact the Admins of ChatCore and show what they had to offer. It is not our fault they didn't pay attention to what was happening.

:lmaojump: it all boils down to this fella was once part of buzzen had a disagreement with them and left and when he came here to tg and asked for help he got none because you err0r and your buzzen crew take commands from jay and you can bet a bottom $dollar he sed to you and your crew NO help for zunkies ... how do I know that ask warrior and chain about there comments on his site... as for the scores this isn't a football or soccer match and zunkies doesnt have a crew err0r like you do lol

i'm thinking me 2 them 0 but that could be just me :P on the bright side with all this drama I might make more than $0.002 today on ads revenue.

BECAUSE your site has gone to the dogs its not used for what it started out to be HELP irc scripters develop there skills ... shame Ozzy and X- Fusion aren't here this thread would't have got this far and I wouldn't be sat here thinking what the f am I replying to this thread for because I would have been banned from the forum by now :P this is my last reply and the last time I come here. Finally you keep writing chapters like you do err0r you will be able publish this thread and makes some money out of it :P

:oops:Why Did You Move The Thread From The Main Forum ;)

d00d are you truly insane.. I HELPED DIPPY WHEN HE ASKED! It's plain to see for anyone that wants to bother to check. actually i won't even make you look that hard. http://www.tg007.net...t=20#entry79802 <<<<< proof that I helped him. Yet again you are beaten by FACTS.

Now on to the foolishness of anyone especially Jay telling people not to help Zunkies.. I'll bet my last dollar he has never even heard of zunkies.. and if he had he for sure wouldn't tell anyone anything like that..Warriors opinion of dippy had nothing to do with jay. I know exactly what happened with Buzzen and Dippy and I'll bet it's totally different than what he is telling everyone. You sir are delusional. You and your flunky flat out lie and make up things to justify what you say yet when I provide proof that they are indeed lies you have nothing to say about it and result to nonsense. I give you answers to what you obviously know nothing about and you complain. I know that the facts hinder your ability to perpetrate your lies.

If I have been commanded by Jay not to help Zunkies then why did I add it to the list of chat networks we promote here http://www.tg007.net/page/chats << proof.. At the time of the post it seems 104 clicks. Wow that means this site has sent referrers to Zunkies at least that many times. Please don't tell jay I have zunkies on the list.. he might turn all his henchmen on me and my sites and we would be doomed.

As for how long my posts are well It's MY birthday and I will cry if I want to cry if i want to lol.. This is my soapbox and when I see people lying out of spite and bitterness well i just have a lot to say about it I guess :D

Maybe this site has gone to the dogs. It was sure helpful when I spent all that time helping you personally.. Helping you fix your scripts. Writing snippets so you could broadcast your radio.. Creating banners for you.. Taking time to not only help you personally but tried to help you understand and learn about what I was helping you with..You asking me to remove your account because you had become addicted to the arcade and it was ruining your life.. Then reinstating your account when you wanted it back. Glad you got all your help from me before it all went to the dogs. I really appreciate how all that I did to help you was repaid so kindly in return. Apparently I am only appreciated when I do things for you and when we don't agree I become an evil tyrant obsessed with the destruction of the rest of the chat world. Guess it's not enough that for years I have given you free help and access to tons of information. Provided a place for all networks to promote themselves and for the scripters off them all to showcase their works to the public. It's all a front I guess. Somehow I do all of that just to keep the small chats from growing. The insanity of that plan is what makes it so diabolical.

Why it was moved I explained that above and the message was even short like you like them. It was out of respect for Nathan and his announcement. It didn't belong there because what it turned into was two morons bashing Buzzen. But I didn't want you to feel like you weren't being heard so i moved all the posts to it's very own topic so we could continue to showcase your stupidity. As for whether or not this thread would be here or not I assure you it would..In fact this will all be here for years to come. Cached by the all powerful Google. If this is indeed your last visit and your last post I thank you for your valued help and posts over the years and I wish you and your cohort the very best with Zunkies. I am sure you and Dippy will do great things. I'll tell everyone to stop holding you back as a personal favor to both of you :D

P.S. 3 1/2 to 0 for those keeping score.

:mellow: Well, for a start, ChatCore was the best and most innotive chat server ever. I dont think that anyone who actually went there and properly tried it would disagree with that. It was far ahead of its time, feature wise. Bench was a great loss to it, i'm sure. Long live Bench and may he prosper.... Its only problem was its lack of users, for whatever reason. Buzzen has lotsa users, mainy cos a lot of msn chatters emigrated ( wrong word ?) there after msn chat closed its doors. They've stayed ever since. and many more have joined and left since. Its the biggest chat out of all the chats formed from the msn days, as we know them. I think i was the first to assemble a script for it, though im not absolutely sure of that, though i'm prolly right. Nuff said on that.

Im sorry to see ChatCore (as we knew it), go. However there's a limit to how long a chat can stay open without an increase in its numbers. Its structure and innovations were too good to lose however. They needed to go somewhere in case they were lost, so the only thing that was eluding them , namely numbers, will be gained at buzzen. Its a shrewd move. Now the amalgamation of Buzzen and Chatcore will make the whole. By gum this resulting chat will now be a

thing to behold.!!! SEC should have a good position on Buzzen, 'cos he proved his worth on ChatCore for sure. We will see.. ..All chats are a good thing, so dont knock any of them , i say. Thats my opinion...

I suppose in a way Chatcore made a good decision, but you have to be clear about it ... it's not a merger its an acquisition really isn't it?!

I just personally would have preferred to see a new kid on the block with the potential to rival buzzen. But fair play to buzzen aswell, they have seized upon an opportunity to stay ahead of the rest of the post-msn chats. I just hope this isn't the start of "monopoly" how boring would that be?!

I doubt there could ever be a monopoly on chat.. Even when MSN was active there were tons of other chats that had very respectable numbers. In regards to just our community based chats I would estimate there are only around 1200-1800 active chatters in total stretched over all of them.. And a lot of the chatters aren't just dependent on one chat. Depending on the time of day and the activity on the various networks many people chat in several places. It is possible that providing better services could pull some chatters either to or back to Buzzen but I still think there is plenty of room for the other networks. Buzzen is like any other network. In the end they are just trying to make their chat better and to have people attack them because of that seems petty to me. If chatcore had decided to work for another network I would have been very interested to see what they came up with and I would promote them just as I do any other network including Buzzen. I know a lot of other networks would have loved to be involved with Chatcore.. That goes without saying. However you wish to categorize it both Buzzen management and Chatcore owners seem happy and excited about the future of working together.

@ Cheif - Andrew, the use of "acquisiton" would imply that "possession" has been passed over from one party to another. Not only is Nathan smart enough to have explored all those avenues but I'm sure many months of talk went on and all parties were satisfied it would work, notwithstanding, err0r is on record as saying this is a merger.

Monopoly or not, tis a done deal, pull up the big girl panties and focus on your network.

@ Johnson - I wouldn't be weeping for Dippy, reason to follow. Not saying your other reasons are not valid, but I have no comment on that.

@ Dippy - d00d, I helped you, and you spammed my email to craptastic porportions untill I was forced to blacklist you. Given that you spam everyone, your actions speak volumes. If you actually expect anyone to believe your lame woe-is-me pity party excuse for why Buzzen ditched you, hah NOT.going.to.happen!

Not that it needs to be said but geez, butt hurt any one? I can say that err0r of all people is the most fair minded person when it comes to helping others, and please any one thinking they will even come close to what buzzen has built up is kidding them selfs. I been on just about every network, and worked as staff on most of them. users really dont care if you have chatcores stuff to use you still will be a 10- 50 users server, mise will allow the software to get used Bench has put a lot of work in to it, and its nice to see it getting a chance to be used. By they way this is coming from some one that has is own server, chills on most all the other servers. and I dont really like buzzen. so twist that as a buzzen suck up :)

Grow the hell up stop being whiny lil brats over you wanted something, here is a idea put some work in your selfs instead of having every one else do it for you. take the time and put the work err0r, Bench and the people that built things for buzzen have then you wont need to whine about not getting chatcores server :)