Disconnect From Buzzen In One Room Only

Trudy Smith

Im using Fracture and im constantly being disconnected in only one room out of three rooms I frequent. Whatever is happening isnt showing on my screen . Is there some explit they are using on this particular script im using ? If so perhaps you could reccomend another script that will show whats going on here on the screen so I can pin down the culprit. And sometimes I not only disconnect I get banned and have to change my ip to get back in.

• Site Moderator

no there is no exploits on that script as I have used it. It maybe something in the connection that pings you out. the script is a good script. The one that Im using is Ish and Sims socketless script. connection was made by err0r and the script is a nice and easy on the eyes. script is in white. or get soulfly.

It probably has more to do with which ip you are connected to.. I'm not familiar enough with fracture to know if it uses them all. you can use irc1.buzzen.net thru irc10.buzzen.net try to find one that is more stable

It probably has more to do with which ip you are connected to.. I'm not familiar enough with fracture to know if it uses them all. you can use irc1.buzzen.net thru irc10.buzzen.net try to find one that is more stable

Last time I checked it was just the one, irc.buzzen.net

as for exploits there are none, unless you have added some one as a admin you should not of. as for the dcing on only one room, I find that odd as it groups the rooms for ever 11 rooms it opens a new socket, So I find it very doubtful you are dcing from a room as you would leave all 3. Unless Paul has changed the way the connection is done I find it more likely you have added some one as a admin or are being kicked and banned in that room.. I know the connection has been tested over and over and put under stress test that only a few would understand.

lol check again there is irc1 through irc10 too :P

Most of the time even during an attack you will only see a group of chatters disconnect.

Webchat connects to irc random 1-10 and whether you get disconnected or not may have a lot to do with which of the 10 you are connected to.

In my script it connects to a random 1-10 each time so if one has a problem and you are disconnected it tries another.

lol check again there is irc1 through irc10 too :P

Most of the time even during an attack you will only see a group of chatters disconnect.

Webchat connects to irc random 1-10 and whether you get disconnected or not may have a lot to do with which of the 10 you are connected to.

In my script it connects to a random 1-10 each time so if one has a problem and you are disconnected it tries another.

LOL I ment that Fracture used sorry was half asleep when I posted, I looked over the connection of the copy I have and I can say its not a matter of being dced, as all 3 rooms would dc. I think the user has either a rouge admin or a room op messing with them.