Watch Out For Me

Aimz

Alot has happened since I been away. I will fill you all in.

Ok 27th of this month the first movie I got to be in Christmas With The Dead will premire this month in Nacogdoches Texas & will be out next year. Also I will be on the last episode of Grimm as a stand in, my part was a vetinarian. And on the 28th of this month I will be on the red Carpet with celebs & press at this event. Since it will be a rockumentry I am assuming it will be on mtv or vh1, (just guessing till I find out details out tomarrow).

ANGELA LAZON'S cd release party RED CARPET EVENT

April in Amp Rehearsal

APRIL 28TH 8PM come celebrate with ANGELA LAZON with family and friends and celebs music dancing drinks and food. REZMANIAN RECORDS and CONCERTHOUSE RECORDS angela's labels will be there as well as

press will be there and a live rockumentry being filmed on ANGELA LAZON who will be perfoming.

So everyone wish me luck & watch out for me wish me luck.

Posted Image Posted Image

Well ty I miss chats its been 2 years since I been there, but hey it does not matter, things are better than ever. Thanks travis and paige.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

aimz be for real you are a fake and always will be since you came on the scene, be yourself honey and quit trying to be someone your not, who you think you are lindsay lohan!!! - that is a completly diffrent person from what i've seen of you so quit leading people on, and live life as it is not what you wanna think you are..