Update To Koach.com

Koach

i updated a few other sites of mine to the latest ipb.. i'll have tg updated soon.. i'll have to redo the skin a little for the new version and i just really haven't felt like it.. i'll also have to make some tweaks to a lot of other areas so it's not as simple as just uploading the new version.. but i'll get there at some point lol

Yep IPB is about the best forum software to use! I use phpbb3 on one of my sites but I have been messing around with IPB for over a year now which I will be using on another website I own!! Now I just need to convince err0r to update techgear to 3.2.3 hehe Posted Image

Disagree. IPB is possibly the best free forum software to use, but if you're willing to shell out enough money for a VBulletin license, then VBulletin would be the way to go.

• Site Moderator
Nice job Koach I like the site is looking good and best way to go with LightIRC this is the same as I use on my server, and apparently a lot more have. I've played with the icons and changed them, not its the frame work. If you need any help or info let me know as err0r and I have played with it.