Buzzen Connection Issue

Snoopz

I have a sattelite connection through Hugesnet, any info would be greatly appreciated, am using IE9

Snoopz I have close to 20MB Broadband and I get that and iv tried chrome, firefox, IE7 it doesnt make any difference ... but I must admit iv never been to the helpdesk and asked why just took it for granted that its something to do with buzzen because I fly into the room via mIRC but im not one for chatting via mIRC I like to see the room ... I use moschino connection in mIRC and it gives you an option "Join a channel via webchat(within mIRC)" but you just get a error message so I gave up on that idea lol

Try doing a Tracert on the irc address and see where it's stopping.

:oops: tried that but now further forward ... lots of things going on that I didnt understand so I gave up and have excepted that buzzen webchat lags bad :lolwave: and as long as the scripts come in the room before me im happy .. thanks again err0r for your reply :D

• 4 months later...

seems to be a problem with the hosting buzzen uses for it's chat servers. I've noticed the same thing on several other networks that use the same hosting.