Irc Dominator - Aldo Ircd Xt - Any Old Screen Shots Lurking?

Nicon

:oops: its like most things its a Bot and its old msn that no longer exist ... its like asking viper to come back and shadow and lots more that we used in msn ... stick to mirc which will cope with most chat network servers and you also have the options to use your own codes :D

"The Dom" has been edited by a few. I really don't remember where I read the thread, but I remember seeing images posted with Dom XT in other chat services besides MSN. I think it may have been here. I just can't remember, and I don't have the patience to look through all the old threads to check. Sorry.

I actually started with Viper Bot, when it got screwy I started using the Dom. Then, as Johnson mentioned, I discovered mIRC. I never looked back.

On a side note, there was a rumor that JJ was going to re-write Viper based on mIRC, that was 5 years ago, and we have seen nothing.

Anyway, here's mho ( my humble opinion ), DL a copy of mIRC, DL the Moschino Connection ( sorry, I am just not a fan of SoulFly), and the dl and add the addons you want, or write your own. There are many people here that will help if you need it.

PN ( Personal Note): I am still waiting for David to give a new version of Guard Dog! Hands down the best chat script ever written!

Hybrid who? Soulfly what?

No disrespect to the coders, I just have my preferences.

The Doms dead! Unless you can re-write the base code. Which if I remember right was browser based, it's just nostalgia.