Buzzen's New Webchat Look

chain

• Site Moderator

I've been testing the new look of the webchat from Buzzen, and have to admit I'm impressed with the results of it, and the look. The developement Team has done a great job with it. They have implemented quite a bit of what the user's are looking for in a webchat. I love the idea of the different color swatches, it will allow anyone or any user to change there own appearance of there webchat. Also the menu Tabs on top are a great added feature as they give the look a better feel to it. I have tested most of the menu Buttons and they all are working except for the friends. that is still being worked on. the downfall right now is that if you want to join another room, it will open a second window, and not stay on the same window as the previous chat. But all of this is being taken care of, as Duke told me that there still working on that. Also the Chat options are terrific as they allow certain things to be ticked on or off, me myself i like the timestamp, that was brilliant to add and the fonts. I would like to see that it would allow acces to our fonts. the emoticon drop down was a nice added touch, and so was the away messages. I have to take my hats off to the Buzzen developers for taking the time to make this the one webchat that people will come to like. Also note that the cam view is in process as thats there next goal to get up and running. Hope you try it and give your feed backs to the developement room!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by chain

I don't think it looks any better in my opinion, it looks very old and outdated. The buttons are horrible and look very unprofessional, perhaps it's just the shape of them..

The orange is making my eyes hurt but it's cool that you can change the colours quickly at the top.

i respectfully disagree with you completely. The last thing i would say about the new theme is that it's outdated or old looking.I'm not a fan of orange though. I like the darker colors more.

how so i didn't make it . .. and i'm not the type of person that says they like something if they don't... if i think it's crappy i'll say it.. i point out things i think are shitty on buzzen everyday lol.. i like soulfly too but it never prevented me from telling you or anyone else for that matter what i don't like or do like about it.

YAHOO designed the webchat gui.. i think he did a very good job.. i don't feel it looks outdated as was mentioned above. everyone has different tastes and overall the new theme has received a very positive response. It not what i would have made but then again i'm not a graphics guru like YAHOO. anyways i use mIRC lol i rarely use webchat at all but i still think it's a very nice gui

Guest Travis

Yeah, Yahoo always does nice work. Chain I was just joking that err0r was biased because I thought he was doing the web design stuff for buzzen.

• 4 weeks later...

well you all know me, if i don't like something i WILL tell you

However i like the new buzzen chat and better still it works with opera

and i dont mean you have to use operas built in irc client(which is allways an option), i mean you can just click the links and go straight into chat like any other browser

so thumbs up from me and well done