Live Messenger

JOhnson

:oops: dont know if anyone can help me out with this problem but if I dont ask then I wont know ... ok I was sending a zipfolder to someone the other day and as soon as I sent it they told me that I had cancel I also tried to send them single files and again they told me that I had cancel it but it showed that it was downloading so I asked them to wait till it had finished in my live messenger and then asked them to look in there received files but it wasnt there and this has happened with someone else before now and iv had to send them the single files which worked fine ? yet I sent a zipfolder to someone else and it worked fine ... iv spoken to them via live messenger and tools / options/ file transfer and cant find anything wrong iv also looked in google and have found nothing so that is why im asking for help ... as always thank you for any replies :D Edited by JOhnson

you need to go to the options and click file transfer

then look for the box "Automatically reject file transfers for known unsafe file types"

and UNTICK it

then try the file transfer again

you need to go to the options and click file transfer

then look for the box "Automatically reject file transfers for known unsafe file types"

and UNTICK it

then try the file transfer again

Ozzy thanks for the reply ... that box was unticked so its something on there side and not my side as iv sent a few zipfolders to other people I have on my messenger and they download or upload lol with no problem :D