Soulfly 1.7

Guest Travis

Yeah I'm pretty pissed. I'm thinking it's my hosts shared sql server connection. My contract is up at the end of january. I'll try and move to a better host if I have the money.

I doubt I'll get rid of all mdx dialogs by the time I release 1.7. That's too much work. I am getting rid of a bunch though. Accounts, Join options, channel list, axis list & updates to name a few.

Yeah, people are followers for the most part. I'm still pretty confident that SoulFly is scripted better than Moschino. It has more tools, it's easier to use, there is quite a bit more foresight involved in the coding of SF. It is obviously faster and more stable than Moschino and the small tweaks I make only improve that. SF was written from scratch for Buzzen, not edited from an older connection. There are many reasons why I feel SoulFly is obviously superior but it doesn't matter. I really tried to make it so people couldn't abuse others with SoulFly like not being able to connect as a guest. I'm thinking these kinds of things is why people don't use it as much.

However a lot of people use SoulFly and it is for them that I am updating it. Not to mention I've been wanting to finish this dialog for a long time.

• Site Moderator
Yeah have to say site 5 is excellent after err0r told me about them, thats what I went with and have to say even tho they in the states they were prompt for me. I had an incident with another site and was shut down for a few days, due tot he other site complaining on infringement. site 5 and me were always in corresponds with this issue and finally we won and the the other site was called out. Site5 had told me sorry but this was always an issue when another site complains about infringement. But man they were fast on this issue and in always contact with me!! have never had a better host site :yes: ohh tell them TG007 & ChainScriptz send ya ..need my 15% off lmao ( was a joke ) :lolwave: