Song Titles

JOhnson

:oops: dont know how to ask this but if I dont I will never know the answer :D ... is there a public code where when you play music to a chatroom it gives the song title and artist and I ask this has iv seen it in our buzzen room and on a few other servers and I can remember spcn having one when fuze had is radio but iv looked through the spcn addons and buzzen addons and I cant find such a code ? as always thank you for all replies :D

I've seen it done too. It seems to be done with all those old school mIRC chatters back when mIRC was just being released. I'm not sure how it's done and I haven't opened mIRC in a loong time let alone the manual but perhaps look up stuff about the DCC Sends or maybe the /play command? Or maybe even a /splay?? But I think /splay (if that's even the right command) just plays music locally on your own machine.

Sorry I can't be more help :S

most of us just use a socket to get the info.. first we would need the url that shows that information and we could come up with a socket for it.

yes josh to play it in mirc its a

on *:START: {
  splay grasshopper.wav
}
and that is my scripts start up music :D

:lmaojump: err0r the url is this http://myradioshow4u.listen2myradio.com/ and I wouldnt have a clue where to start so thank you for the reply :D

Edited by JOhnson

are you talking bout what you are playing in your music player? like wma or are you talking about when your have your online radio up?

ok I have sam broadcaster and play my music through that and it can be wma or mp3 but I play my music to the player in the url http://myradioshow4u.listen2myradio.com/ ... I hope iv explained that ok err0r ... you know when you listened to the music you clicked on the link and then the player to listen to my music .... and again thank you for your help.

:oops: just another question if I decided to use that code on another server i.e spcn or koach would I have to change the host i.e sockwrite -n $sockname Host: ect ect ect ... again thank you for any help :D