Looking For Spliiter To Steal Help Desk On Buzzen

Shagman

Hahaha you guessed it I was bored & anyone stupid enough to post a question like that here I couldnt resist how to make him have access to helpdesk many times by pressing f5 button while in explorer.

This is the funniest thing about this thread. :blink: LOL!!!!

I can't believe people still feel a need to do this. Just when I thought the scripting community had grown up. I'm hoping this thread was or is just a joke to get a rise out of people. :bash:

I know it made me feel like I just sat on hot coals. I just can't understand the child-like antics from people. <shot2>

Can Someone help me steal the help desk on buzzen? I want to cause havoc on the server.

OMG so funny......................If I may suggest.

The easiest way is just offer the owner an amount he can't refuse to sell Buzzen to you.....................Then you can do anything with the server.................LOLOLOLOL

This is the funniest thing about this thread. :blink: LOL!!!!

I can't believe people still feel a need to do this. Just when I thought the scripting community had grown up. I'm hoping this thread was or is just a joke to get a rise out of people. :bash:

I know it made me feel like I just sat on hot coals. I just can't understand the child-like antics from people. <shot2>

Don't have to steal anything now because Obama can shut it down, just like he can with TG with that internet censorship bill he signed. "YES, HE CAN.". So much for net neutrality..... He lied about that too.