Screen shots

Ozzy10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Project started on last night. Didn't get to really do much last night though except the away dialog and had troubles with. Been about 3 hours of coding and I got this so far. Yes I know, nothing new. Do I plan on releasing this? If I actually finish it, yes I do.

Dialogs in black box = Welcome dialog when script first starts the first time.

Last dialog = Not coded.. I'm coding it right after I hit 'Submit' for this post.

mmmmmmmmm ... yea.... that's about it have fun commenting/flaming/whatever you want to do to it.

edit: Forgot to say that the last 2 dialogs are just 'rough drafts' of what I plan on making. When I get all my dialogs completed, I plan on combining them all into 1 dialog which will serv as a setup dialog. (Just like mIRC's options)

user posted image

Edited by Josh`

Here is a screenshot of my current script I'm working on. It's not finished yet, but it will look alot better soon.

It has the ability to not show the time as well. I just activated it for the screenshot so people can see a little of what it does. Commands you use when you are host or owner are hidden while you don't have op access as well, and there are a couple of commands that are only used on msnchat that won't show unless you are on the server. Voice, and devoice are also hidden until you make the room moderated as well. The nicklist also shows non-sub members as well with specks, and the (NS) on the right side of the persons nickname. (NS) = (Non Subscriber). smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Warrior124

There are only a few things I can think of straight off:

> Make it so that (if at all) the date is only displayed once. I don't think it'll be changing too often. There's always the logs if you need to reference the time.

> Align the time and voices' text with the other text, rather than the icons.

> Put the nick options at the bottom of the nicklist, rather than at the top.

Edited by Cleric xtx

Concerning the date it is good to have it displayed when using the time feature. That way if you have your script connected for more than a day you won't have to go through the hassle of scrolling up to find out what happened on which date.

Concerning not having icons in the text I like having icons in the text. That way, it shows me if the person was a host, owner, or participant during the time of the conversations. However, I'll make it to where the icon display can be turned on, and off for those who don't like to use it. The full date display is already made to where it can be turned on, and off.

Concerning the nicklist I've done as you suggested, and it does look better. I'll post a screenshot of it asap. smile.gif

I'm always looking for suggestions for the scripts I make. So, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. smile.gif